We now have the option to add dimensions to your previously created grids! Updating your existing grids quickly and effortlessly, is important when adding new items to your shop.
- Lets start by locating the grid you would like to make changes to.
- Once you are in the grid, scroll down and select the dimensions tab.
- You will now see the option to Add another dimension here.
- For this example, I will be adding another color (Navy).
- Now that we are finished making changes to our grid, be sure to Save. After we save, we will have the option to generate the new items, if they haven't already been created, or add existing items. In scenario 1 we will Generate Items and in scenario 2 I will show you how to Add Existing Items.
- Generating Items: I already had all my Coral sweaters within my grid, so I need Navy generated in all the sizes. Once you ensure the items are correct, you can select > Yes, generate items.
2. Add Existing Items: Select the items you would like to add to your grid, make sure they are correct. I can see there is a Navy sweater in each size. Then select > Add Existing Items
Now that I have completed adding my items, I can scroll down to the items tab on my grid and confirm they were added properly.
Thank you for reading this article about adding dimensions to your existing grids! I hope this helped, however if not, please do not hesitate to reach out. Our awesome Springboard Retail team is always here to help with any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful day :)