This document outlines the procedure for editing an item as described in your inventory using Springboard Retail.
Editing an Item
To access inventory in Springboard Retail, follow these steps:
- In the top navigation menu of Springboard Retail dashboard, click the “Inventory” link.
This will bring you to the Inventory page.
- In the “search” cursor box, type in the item number or item description of the item you would like to edit.
This will narrow down the items in your inventory to the specific item you are looking for.
- Click the hyperlink of the item description for the item you would like to edit.
This will bring you to the item’s description page.
- To edit any of the categories’ descriptions, simply place your cursor in the box and delete/rename as necessary.
- Upon completion, click the “Save” button.
You have successfully edited an item.