This document outlines the procedure for distributing a sales order for fulfillment in Springboard Retail.
- In the top navigation menu of the homepage, click the “Sales” then "Orders." This will bring you to the Sales Orders page.
- Click the “Distribute” button on the Sales Orders page.
- This will bring you to the “Sales Orders: Distribute” page, which displays all orders containing at least one line without a ship from warehouse set.
Distributing Order Lines
- You will then click on the order number link on the left side of the order line
- This will take you to the order page for that specific order
- Each item line, has a "ship from" drop down menu listing all your locations and their inventory for the selected item. This is where you will choose which location the item will be sent from
- Push "save"
Note: If no warehouses are available to select, this means that the item is not available anywhere. Once the order has been opened, it will appear on the “Sales Order: Fulfill” page of any warehouse that you distributed all or a portion of the order to.