Springboard gives you the capability to update items in bulk with our import/export feature.
Navigate to "inventory" in the top navigation menu and select "items." Here you will see a list of your inventory with a check box to the left of the item number.
When you select a check box you will see an "export" button appear in the top right corner of the screen.
At this point, you can either select all items you would like to edit one by one and click export, or you can export an entire batch of items you have previously imported by following these steps:
1. Click into one of the items you previously imported
2. In the item you will see an "import batch" with a link underneath it, click this to see all items imported from that import batch.
3. Click the check box in the header row of the items, next to the "#" sign. Then click to select all the rows across all pages, and export the items. These buttons are all outlined in red in the following image.
4. Your items will now be exported into a CSV file. Item numbers will export into scientific notation, change them into a number by highlight all item numbers, clicking "format" in the top menu bar of excel, then click "cell" and change the format to a number (with no decimal places).
5. Edit the necessary information and save the file.
6. Re-import the file and the changes to your items will be successfully updated.
Read about how to import items here