This document outlines the procedure for searching the company inventory for an item using Springboard POS and Springboard Retail.
To access Springboard POS, follow these steps:
- In the top navigation menu of the Springboard Retail homepage, click the “Point of Sale” link.
This will bring you to the Point of Sale page.
Finding an Item’s Inventory through Springboard POS:
- Click the “Find” button
This will take you to an “item search” pop-up window.
2. In the cursor box, type in the item name.
You will need the item description OR the item number.
3. Click the “Inventory” button to the right of the item description.
The company inventory for the item will be displayed in a pop-up window. You will want to refer to the “Qty Available” inventory count for the item as a reference for the inventory available.
Finding an Item’s Inventory through Springboard Retail
- In the top navigation menu of Springboard Retail, click the “Inventory” link.
This will bring you to the Items page.
- In the cursor box, type in the item number OR item style name, print name, and size you are looking for.
- Click the item name link for the item description you are looking for.
This will bring you to the specific item’s page.
- Scroll down to “Inventory On Hand” to search the item’s inventory.
5. Click the “Inventory History” tab to the right of the “Inventory On Hand” tab to learn more about the item’s history within a specific location.
Understanding The Inventory Count
Location: The store locations listed reflects the stores that received the item, i.e.- ever had an inventory for the item
Qty On Hand: The number listed reflects the quantity of the specific item that is physically in the store.
Qty Committed: The number listed reflects the quantity that is committed to an order.
Qty Available: The number listed reflects the quantity that is currently available to sell.
Qty On PO: The number listed reflects the quantity on a PO expected to arrive at a future date.
Qty In Transit: The number listed reflects the quantity in transit for a transfer to another store location.