If you are seeing a credit or charge from your credit card processor and are having trouble finding the corresponding ticket in Springboard Retail, follow these steps.
The first thing you can do is to go to "Sales" in the top navigation menu, then "Tickets." Change the "status" drop-down menu search on "any status." If you can then search for the ticket number or dollar amount.
If you still cannot find the ticket, follow these next steps:
- Build the following report:
- Select the transaction date
- Payments >> Credit Card Type
- Sales Transaction >> Ticket #
- Payments >> Net Payments
2. In the report, you will be able to see the credit card type used in the transaction. Look for the amount charged in the credit card type subgroup
3. Copy the ticket number
4. Go to "Sales" in the top navigation menu, then tickets
5. Change the status drop-down menu to "any status"
5. Paste the ticket number into the search box
Congratulations, you've found the missing ticket!